TF-CBT Consultation Calls
These calls are designed to help the therapists meet the requirements needed to apply for certification as a TF-CBT Therapist (see www.tfcbt.org for details). Therefore, therapists will be required to complete the following during this process:
- Attendance: 12 one hour calls will be scheduled monthly or bimonthly (schedule will be provided);
- Therapists need at least 9 of the 12 calls to count to apply for certification. For a call to count, a therapist must be present AND have at least one open TF-CBT client at the time of the call;
- Fidelity form: therapists will complete a simple fidelity form for each client to track treatment progression
- Assessment: therapists will need to administer at least one trauma informed measure at baseline, mid-treatment, and post-treatment. Options, including free measures, will be discussed;
- Case presentation: each therapist will conduct at least one case presentation. Don’t worry, this is supportive and informal.
The cost for all 12 calls, and access to additional resources online, will be $225 per therapist. Payment will be collected after your application has been reviewed and your spot has been secured. If spots are full, you will be added to the top of the waiting list for the next group. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.