Heather Risk, PsyD & Associates provide a variety of psychological services. We begin with a comprehensive assessment. We will first get to know you, or you and your child, and your needs, concerns, goals. We will then discuss the results and recommendations and develop a plan together. All of the treatments provided are supported by extensive research and clinical experience.
Trauma Focused Services
Heather Risk, PsyD & Associates, PLLC specialize in services for victims of traumatic events. These services include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Trauma Informed Psychological Assessments
- Parenting Assessments
- TF-CBT for Traumatic Grief
- Combined Parent Child Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CPC-CBT)
For more information regarding TF-CBT check out our Trauma & TF-CBT page.
We also provide services for a variety of other needs including anxiety, depression, anger, stress, social anxiety, parenting support and skills, psychological assessments and more…
For more information regarding services, referrals, or rates, please contact us or complete a referral form: