Heather Risk, PsyD & Associates provide a variety of psychological services to individuals of all ages. We begin with a comprehensive assessment. We will first get to know you, or you and your child, and your needs, concerns, goals. We will then discuss the results and recommendations and develop a plan together. All of the treatments provided are supported by extensive research and clinical experience. We are LGBTQ+ friendly and a safe space for all.
Scroll down to see a sampling of the services we provide… reach out with any questions!
Trauma Focused Services
Heather Risk, PsyD & Associates, PLLC specialize in services for victims of traumatic events, from single events to decades of multiple traumatic events. We have extensive experience service individuals with a variety of trauma related symptoms including complex trauma. These services include:
For children & adolescents:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Trauma Informed Psychological Assessments
- Parenting Assessments
- TF-CBT for Traumatic Grief
- Combined Parent Child Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CPC-CBT)
- Trauma Informed Psychological/ Psychoeducational Assessments
- Family Therapy Readiness Evaluations
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Prolonged Exposure (PE)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma
- Cognitive Therapy for Trauma
- Treatment for Traumatic Grief
- Trauma informed psychological evaluations and consultation regarding treatment planning
For more information regarding TF-CBT check out our Trauma & TF-CBT page.
Our team members have specialities in a number of services beyond trauma specific interventions:
- Anxiety Disorders (such as generalized anxiety, panic, agoraphobia, social anxiety)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Relationship concerns with intimate partners
- Parent-child/ family relationship concerns
- Eating concerns related to bulimia and/or binge eating
- Body image concerns
- Supportive therapy regarding life stressors (work, life transitions, personal development)
- Parenting Skills
- Comprehensive Psychological/ Psychoeducational Evaluations for all ages
- Brief diagnostic evaluations for adults (to clarify diagnosis and have guidance in exploring treatment options)
- We provide a variety of treatments including Cognitive Behavioral Therapies, the Unified Protocol for Transdiagnostic Treatment for Emotional Disorders, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Functional Family Therapy.
For more information regarding services, referrals, or rates, please contact us or complete a referral form: