The Court is often called to make decisions regarding complicated family matters. The purpose of this assessment is to determine if family therapy is appropriate, while maintaining focus on the safety and psychological needs of the child. If family therapy is appropriate, this assessment will also help clarify what evidence-based practices can be utilized and how to time interventions. This evaluation is intended to be an important tool in assisting the court with decision making and ensuring positive outcomes for families.
- First, complete the following referral form.
- Then, we will contact you to set up an Informational Call to clarify questions and discuss the process.
- We will then consult as a team to determine whether our evaluation program will meet your needs. If so, you will be notified and provided with a Fee Agreement.
- Once we receive the following three items, we can schedule the first appointment:
- Signed Fee Agreement
- Copy of the Court Order
- Copy of the Court Appointment
We will answer your questions and guide you through this process from there.
Please carefully complete this form to the best of your ability. Accurate and complete information will assist us in providing a more comprehensive service.